Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun with sugar art is back!

Due to the high request for a repeat for this class, I am reopening another class for Winnie the Pooh on 10th October 2010. It's limited to the first 6 students, first come first serve!

So email me today!

Details below

Fun with Sugar Art: Winnie the Pooh

What's included?
Tools, materials & cupcakes
Coffee, tea, drinks & light snacks
All your handy craft

What will you learn?
Basic understanding to what fondant is & how to use them
How to make sugar glue
A set of winnie the pooh figurines

Logistics
Date: 10th October 2010, Sunday
Time: 1.00pm - 6.00pm
Venue: Map will be given to you upon confirmation
(Pulau Tikus, Penang)

What to bring along?
Enthusiasm to learn!

Price
RM350 per person
(max 6 students only)

"A perfect way to spend your afternoon"
Making new friends over a cuppa coffee/tea while learning some new skills!

Email loveacupcake@gmail.com today!

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

I love the Winnie the Pooh figurines. I would totally take this class if I lived closer.