Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun with Sugar Art @ love-a-cupcake

project sesame street

What's included?
Tools, materials & cupcakes
Coffee, tea, drinks & light snacks
All your handy craft

What will you learn?
Basic understanding to what fondant is & how to use them
A set of sesame street figures

Logistics
Time: 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Venue: Map will be given to you upon confirmation

What to bring along?
Enthusiasm to learn!

Price
RM250 per person
(max 6 students only)

"A perfect way to spend your afternoon"
Making new friends over a cuppa coffee/tea while learning some new skills!

Email loveacupcake@gmail.com today!

1 comment:

Dr. C said...

Oh my... I'm jealous. How I wish there's such kind of short classes for fun and to spare my time in Kuching.....

I may not be interested in long courses, but i just wanna do it for fun!

Next time, if i'm down in Penang... I'll definitely try to look up for you and see if you've any course in hands during that time.

My office branch in Penang is also at Pulau Tikus. Very near to Gurney Plaza, near Hong Leong Bank....

i absolutely love to read your blog! keep it up. It's just so inspiring....

what a great idea! short course!