Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, June 7, 2010

500th Post - Special Dedication

In conjunction with my 500th post, I'd like to make a special dedication to a very special person who has made a lot of difference in my life. She was my 'boss' turned a very good friend, mentor (which is quite an unlikely situation for most people but it is true for my case) & neighbor.

I first worked under her as a part time trainee when I was in college. I was so insignificant she has no recollection of me working under her then. Then upon graduating from university, I had the pleasure to work under her once again. This time, there is only 4 people in our department hence she have to know me!

Did we have buddy buddy friendship at work? Definitely not. It was strictly and purely business. I am always under the fire. Since I am seated directly next to her, I am always the first to be scolded - regardless if I am the problem or not.

I only worked directly under her for 1 year and 1 month but the bond we had and the amount of invaluable lessons I learnt while under her is tremendous. Enough to last me a life time. Enough to make me a better person. But since our friendship continued on.... I will continue to learn and be a better person! :)

She's supported me so much especially with love-a-cupcake. She constantly challenges me to do the impossible. Pushes me to have 'processes' and proper work flow. She will never let me forget how 'pretty' my figurines were when I first started and how the heads and hands will fall off :P

To simplify it all...
I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and I'm so glad our paths crossed.

Thank you mag for having been such an inspiration to my life :)
Thank you for everything you've done for me directly and indirectly :)
Thank you for being you :)

This is made specially for you...
(i know you've seen it but then, it wasn't for you... now it is )

giraffa2

giraffa1

giraffa3

giraffa

Happy XXth Birthday

lots of love
ween & vincent

No comments: