Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaming up with Wrap Ink!

Since i was really young, I have always loved to make boxes, envelopes and all things related to paper. While the teacher is teaching, me and my accomplice, June will be at the back of the class making envelopes and friendship bands.

Recently, I got to know a dear friend who is making boxes. It started off with me wanting to get her to customize boxes for me. But I got myself so overwhelmed liaising with her and discussing all the possibilities of packaging with her that..... I've decided to team up with her to make all sorts of packagings together with her!

Visit her website @ http://wrap-ink.blogspot.com

She is the expert in designing and anything paper related while I am the expert in cakes related stuffs! Together, we can create all sorts of packaging for bakers all around the world!

Yay!!! I'm sooooo excited!

More to come....
(give me 1 hour)

1 comment:

Simply June said...

Thanks for ruining my "image". lol! Now everyone knows what we do in class!! =)