Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Esther & Ming's Wedding [Perth]

Last Nov, I was 'shipped' to down under to help my dear cousin with her wedding... And i was also assigned the task of her wedding favors... I shall let the pictures do the talking!

esther & ming's big day
I was there for about 3 weeks but i was idling for the 1st 2 weeks... The cupcake box were the first to complete - 5 days prior to the wedding...

3 days prior to the wedding... the cakes are baked!

the teddy factory started early but got really serious only 3 days before the wedding... hence it was completed 5 hours before the wedding!

the result....

esther & ming's big day

e is for Esther my cousin...

esther & ming's big day

& M is for Ming my cousin-in-law!

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

esther & ming's big day

Nevertheless, it was a great experience... It's so much nicer to work on sugar art in a country that is not humid! But when it's late at night... my hands are soooo stiff coz it's really cold!

Congratulations again Esther & Ming!

2 comments:

Brandy L said...

Oh my goodness, these are absolutely darling! :D

esty said...

and thank you again :)